Terms & Conditions
Regulations at Circus Waterpark Bali
- Each ticket is valid for one entrance only and valid only for the day of purchase.
- Children under 12 years old should be accompanied by an adult to enter the waterpark.
- The purchased entrance ticket is un-refundable.
- Please do not bring your valuable things inside the waterpark. The Management of Circus Waterpark Bali is not responsible for any loss or damage for your valuable things.
- It is not allowed to bring any food or beverage inside the waterpark.
- Smart card payment system will be used inside the waterpark. The Management of Circus Waterpark Bali is not responsible if you lose the Smart Card.
- You have to use a wet suit inside the waterpark.
- It is prohibited to smoke, eat, and drink in the pool or at pool side.
- No pet is allowed at the waterpark.
- Please use the Coin Locker to store your belongings. Keep in mind that your belongings is your own responsibility.
- It is your own responsibility if you violate any lifeguard’s instructions or safety regulations during the use of any rides or any facilities.
- The Management of Circus Waterpark Bali has the right to refuse or expel a guest when disobeying or violating our rules and regulation.
- The Management of Circus Waterpark Bali has the right to close the waterpark without any prior notice for safety precaution (e.g. bad weather, any force majeure, and for any maintenance action).
- It is strongly prohibited to spit, piss, snot, or defecating inside any pool or slides.
- Guest who can not swim should be accompanied and supervised by their companion or guardian.
- All slides are prohibited for:
- Any person with health problem or person with chronic symptom that might cause injury.
- Anyone who have just recovered from any surgery.
- Pregnant women.
- Anyone with back pain and heart disease.